Found a new hang out place in Bajada. Frozen Avenue is this small, retro, ice cream cafe that offers Krispy Kreme doughnuts! wahahahah! Sadly when we visited, there was no stock **sad face.
Mark had Banana Split.
Ube Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice cream, Strawberry Ice Cream, with corn cereal, topped with cream, sprinkles with rainbow sprinkles, banana on the side, and a cherry in the middle.
Girlieanne ordered Rocky Road Parfait
chocolate ice cream, nuts, marshmallows, cream, vanilla ice cream topped with cherry.
Unlimited Ice cream from 2pm-5pm
Flavors Available: mango, peach mango peach, strawberry, blueberry, choco truffles,
hazelnut brownies, pistachio, cookies and cream, and vanilla almond
Find Frozen Avenue in JP Laurel Avenue along Bajada road, fronting Planters Bank Bajada. It’s opens from 2pm till midnight.
16 Comments to Frozen Avenue, Davao City
Leave a comment
Don’t look for reviews
and a few rantings in between.
Add me on Instagram – Kitchenhopping
- Macaroons Squares
- Rumah Kari
- Breakfast at SSPo Exit B
- Sulyap Gallery Cafe & Restaurant, San Pablo City
- Soms Noodle House
- Abe, Serendra
- Slice, Bonifacio High Street
- Barcino Wine Resto Bar, Bonifacio High Street, Ortigas
- Hollywood Burgers, Davao City
- Si Christina Gateau Sans Rival, San Pablo City
- Crepalato, Davao City
- New Win Restaurant – Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- iChef, Davao City
- Trellis and Vines, Davao City
- Breakfast @ Bistro Mateo, Tiendesitas, Manila
- Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe – Abreeza, Davao City
- Dong Bei Dumplings in Chinatown, Manila
- Bohol Bee Farm – Panglao, Bohol
- Cafeno in Batangas
- Borough, Manila