I love chicken but its my first time to try buffalo wings in Flaming Wings in Katipunan. Whenever someone would mentions buffalo wings, the instant thought that comes to mind is smokey bar, sports channel, and men rooting for their team. So when I entered Flaming Wings, I was kinda disillusioned that it was neither rowdy nor sporty– it was more of a hang out place of atenean kids…oh well. The chicken is not a disappointment though.
Buffalo wings comes in a basket of 3 (Php143), 5 (Php235), 15 (Php690). and 24 (Php 1068). It has four signature sauces — Original, Mild n’ Sweet, Carribean Jerk, and Smokey Bbq.
I ordered Mild n’ sweet, original, and smokey BBQ… I didn’t know that the number of pieces is double of the indicated number. Meaning, a basket of 3 is 6 pieces, 5 is ten pieces, 15 is thirty, and 24 is forty-eight pieces…I ordered more than I can consume…waaahh!
Coleslaw!!! was looking for basil…errrr…no they don’t have one. Thais use basil to level the heat in their mouth whenever they consume something really spicy…Buffalo wings is an american thing…dang! americans haven’t heard of basil.
Find Flaming Wings in Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. no. (+632) 929-6900
Open from 11:00am to 10:00pm, Monday to Saturday;
Open from 12noon to 9pm, Sunday
13 Comments to Flaming Wings, Manila
Leave a comment
Don’t look for reviews
and a few rantings in between.
Add me on Instagram – Kitchenhopping
- Macaroons Squares
- Rumah Kari
- Breakfast at SSPo Exit B
- Sulyap Gallery Cafe & Restaurant, San Pablo City
- Soms Noodle House
- Abe, Serendra
- Slice, Bonifacio High Street
- Barcino Wine Resto Bar, Bonifacio High Street, Ortigas
- Hollywood Burgers, Davao City
- Si Christina Gateau Sans Rival, San Pablo City
- Crepalato, Davao City
- New Win Restaurant – Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- iChef, Davao City
- Trellis and Vines, Davao City
- Breakfast @ Bistro Mateo, Tiendesitas, Manila
- Maitre Chocolatier Boutique Cafe – Abreeza, Davao City
- Dong Bei Dumplings in Chinatown, Manila
- Bohol Bee Farm – Panglao, Bohol
- Cafeno in Batangas
- Borough, Manila